Last Updated: 17 July 2012
Light things in dark shapes: Two new McCulloch hedge trimmers
Getting your hedge in shape is often hard on the back and shoulders. That’s why we at McCulloch have made our two new hedge trimmers extra light and easy to use.
“Both new models come with dual-action blades, able to cut branches well beyond 20 mm in width,” says Karin Qwist, Product Specialist Petrol Handheld at McCulloch. “SuperLite 4528 is intended for do-it-yourself gardeners, while the ErgoLite 6028 adds even more features and speaks to more demanding users.”
Adjustable rear handle saves your back
With the five-position rear handle of the ErgoLite 6028, you let the hedge trimmer do all the trying twists and turns. The double action blades, the soft start and auto-choke system also help to get the job done in no time.
The new hedge trimmers may be very light – but their design is all dark, like all the products in the new McCulloch range. The black, muscular shapes make them look as powerful as they are – and the yellow elements further adds to the experience.
Low weight, low noise – and high performance
Both hedge trimmers have been developed with ergonomics, efficiency and performance in mind. The low weight is balanced between the front and rear handles to facilitate your every move, further enhanced by an efficient anti-vibration system.
The engines of the hedge trimmers are especially designed to go easy on the ears, without power compromise. Both models achieve a fresh working environment with exhausts being directed away from you when you’re trimming.
The new McCulloch hedge trimmers are available at your local DIY store.
The new McCulloch hedge trimmers:
• Powerful 0.6 kW (0.8 hp) engines, designed for low noise without power loss
• Low weight of 4.8/5.0 kg provides excellent manoeuvrability and minimized strain
• Soft start reduces starter cord resistance by up to 40 %
• Anti-vibration system for maximum user comfort
• The 28 mm blade gap handles even the toughest of hedges
• Dual action blade for excellent cutting performance
• The rear handle on ErgoLite 6028 is adjustable in five different positions