By entering the McCulloch Facebook competition you agree to the following terms and conditions. To enter please visit www.facebook.com/mccullochworldwide.
Failure to meet these terms may result in your entry becoming invalid and your removal from the competition.
1. Closing date for entry will be 10th November 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the UK.
3. Any entrants who do not reside in the UK will be disqualified from the competition
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. The prize is as follows: McCulloch GBV 345 leaf blower and McCulloch ErgoLite 6028 hedge trimmer. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reservce the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Delivery of the prize is restricted to the UK only
7. Tax or any other expenses incurred by the winner as a result of winning the prize will not be reimbursed by McCulloch UK. McCulloch UK will comply with the applicable tax legislation in the UK.
8. Entrants should complete all of the information requested by McCulloch UK, and a valid email address is required in order for McCulloch to inform the winner.
9. McCulloch UK does not accept any responsibility for late or lost/unsaved/unsent entries.
10. The winner will be contacted personally by e-mail by McCulloch UK, up to 30 days after the competition end date.
11. If any winner/s are difficult to get in contact with, and do not respond within 14 days or if the contact information is incorrect, the jury has the right to choose another winner without any further obligations. The previous winner will forfeit the right to claim their prize.
12. If McCulloch UK suspects any foul play or any technical manipulation, McCulloch UK reserves the right to delete/exclude competition entries (and competitors) without any duty to notify the competitor or without any further obligations.
13. Employees of Husqvarna Group and its subsidiaries may not enter the competition.
14. Questions regarding specific competition entries cannot be answered. Any general questions about the competition may be addressed to email@example.com.
15. McCulloch UK and its participating subsidiaries reserve the right to publish the full name and home district of the winner in any media (with no time limit) and without any compensation to the winner. The winners will be announced on www.mcculloch.com/uk/. The declaration of the winners is required by UK legislation.
16. McCulloch UK reserves the right to change or amend the terms and conditions or withdraw the competition at any time without notice.
17. Any disputes arising from the competition must be placed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that any disputes cannot be settled between the parties, McCulloch UK’s decision is final.
18. Competition rules and standards of practice are in accordance with UK law and legislation.